Hard to pick the surf conditions at the moment. Last night was hot fun down at Bondi, some 6 foot bombs out the back…and most of the crowds were put off by the bad weather.
Today I rolled down the hill full of hope – but it wasn’t really doing it. Junkie 3-4 footers breaking randomly along the whole beach. Hmn.
The BOM are calling heavy rain and NE winds, which is good news. Let’s hope it cleans the surf right up – but who knows. Today is the peak of the swell for the week – should hit 5-6 foot later today especially at East exposed beaches (that’s not Bondi). Watch out for blueys – they’re back and sending people to hospital.
Totally random bits to distract you from work:
- If I lived in the states I would go here – the Surf Lodge NY, looks hot.
- Looking forward to seeing “The Ultimate Wave Tahiti” – a 3d Movie featuring Kelly Slater at imax
- I still can’t believe Kelly Slater, Taj, Mick and plenty others are coming to Bondi for the Boost Mobile Surf Sho – March 12-14th.
- Join our facebook fan page. www.facebook/aquabumps why? Cause we’re getting updates out faster on it, and different content, and you we’ll make it good.
- I’ve never been to Tassie, but hear the waves pump. Here is a little beachside joint to stay at – Bicheno
- Local residents win against the council’s plans to develop Hugh Bamford reserve into a truck depot – more
Enough ramble. uge