Everybody loves a rogue storm swell.
It’s huge out front. I saw sets in the 10 foot range. In my opinion, unsurfable. Ben Buckler may have the odd rideable monster from the deep. Bit of a novelty wave.
The southerly is hoooooooooooowwwling. It’s gale force (35-45 knots). Get your windsurfers out.
This isn’t Bodhi’s 50 year storm – but she’s a good one.
It’s Father’s Day this Sunday. Get the old boy something…here’s some ideas:
- Last time I saw your Pops he said he’d like our latest Aquabumps book. Order online now, get it delivered before the weekend (Syd).
- A new board is always welcome. These new shredders are perfect for Sydney’s waves. Designed by Ritchie Lovett Checkit
- A beach seat from our good friends at Chillazy perhaps…See
- A new wetsuit for spring, this O’Neill suit would be perfect
- These JJ Florence fins rock. Buy
- Pair of Aquabumps boardies Order online