It’s rained 17 days out of 20 this March in Sydney. This could be the wettest Sydney March on record. I hope your garden is thriving. Mine is. It’s actually just started raining again, as I type these fine words.
Some activity ideas for a rainy day:
- Watch the Quicky Pro at Snapper – tick, done (how good was that, Owen, what a comeback – he was in a bad way last year and is now #1)
- Fly to WA, Perth is 27 degrees and not a cloud in the sky today
- Surf in the rain. Yes, it’s allowed. You can do it.
- Come to the Aquabumps Galleries (you betta). Don’t forget we have one in The Rocks @ 119 George Street
- Clean out your inbox. We all get too much email.
- The Indo season is just starting – book a trip to the Ments
Swell has faded but it’s much, much cleaner and in control. Out there.