Bondi Beach was looking like St. Tropez at sunrise with a 32-metre superyacht ‘Mohasuwei’ in the bay. Why were we graced with a superyacht this morning?
- Bill Gates was in town and heard sunrises at Bondi are best.
- The Royal Commission wanted to check out the bank situation at Bondi Beach, first hand.
- A Mentawai boat charter got lost on the crossing, blown way south to Sydney and wanted to surf our famous closeouts.
- I sold Aquabumps for a record 3.2 billion and heading off. Nah, sorry, not selling. I’d be posting photos of the beach even if I made bank.
- There was a photo shoot going down and they wanted the boat with a good backdrop.
The answer is – photoshoot. I know, less exciting than my other options.
Sorry for the late update. Had a little nap on Mohasuwei after too many cocktails at Breakky.
Surf – yes, small logger waves, but tomorrow looks more interesting with a spike in the swell.