|Promoter||The promoter is Bondi Valley as trustee for the Aquabumps Trust 151 Curlewis Street, Bondi NSW 2020. Phone: (02) 91307788 (“Promoter”). ABN: 286 36208824|
|Promotional Period||12.01am (AEDT) on 23/11/2020 to 11.59pm (AEDT) on 31/01/21 or until stocks last.|
|Who can claim?||Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over|
|Who can’t claim?||Directors, and employees (and their immediate families) of: (a) the Promoter; and (b) the agencies, companies or participating premises associated with this promotion. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.|
|Where will the promotion run?||The promotion will run in the Aquabumps Gallery in Bondi and online www.aquabumps.com/ https://www.aquabumps.com/cape-mentelle-wine-promotion Australia wide exclusively.|
|Qualifying Purchase||To be eligible to claim and automatically receive a free gift, individuals must make a Qualifying Purchase either in store or online during the Promotional Period. Qualifying Purchases are as below: 1) spend a minimum of $300 in a single transaction on any product/s from Aquabumps (“Qualifying Purchase 1″); 2) spend a minimum of $800 in a single transaction on any product/s from Aquabumps (“Qualifying Purchase 2″).|
|Claim instructions||Upon completing a Qualifying Purchase, the free gift will automatically be added to the individual’s cart for online purchases and to orders processed in store. The gift/s will be shipped to the individuals home address upon payment of a Qualifying Purchase.|
|Gifts||The first 200 claimants who make a Qualifying Purchase 1 during the Promotional Period will each receive 1 x bottle of Semillon Sauvignon Blanc and 1 x bottle of Trinders, valued at $44 wholesale $57RRP. The first 100 claimants who make a Qualifying Purchase 2 during the Promotional Period will receive 1 x Chardonnay and 1 x Shiraz valued at $75 wholesale $104RRP. (all gifts are supplied by Cape Mentelle Wines LIQP724012168 The total gift pool value is $16,300.|
|How many times can I claim?||You can claim multiple times through the promotion providing you only enter once per Qualifying Purchase, regardless of the amount spent in excess of $300 or $800 in that transaction.|
|How and when will claimants be informed?||Successful claimants should allow up to 4 weeks for delivery of their gift to the address included in their order.|
|Proof of purchase||Please retain your receipt as proof of purchase – this will be provided once your order has been completed either online or instore. If, in the Promoter’s opinion, you have shared any proof of purchase with another person, your claims will be invalid and you will lose any right to a gift.|
|Responsible drinking||Enjoy alcohol responsibly. Consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health and Medical Research Council Australian Guidelines to Reduce Health Risks from Drinking Alcohol – see: http://www.nhmrc.gov.au/_files_nhmrc/file/publications/synopses/ds10-alcohol.pdf. If this promotion is conducted in NSW, see also the NSW Liquor Competition Guidelines and Intoxication Guidelines at https://www.liquorandgaming.nsw.gov.au/documents/gl/gl4001-liquor-promotion-guideline s.pdf. Where relevant, your participation in this promotion may be subject to the liquor serving policy of businesses conducting the promotion and/or providing the gift. All advertising material for this promotion will include a message regarding responsible consumption of alcohol.|
|Permit||SA Permit No. T20/ 1410|
11. These Terms and Conditions incorporate and must be read together with the details outlined in the table above. Information about gifts and how to enter forms part of these Terms and Conditions. By entering, you accept these Terms and Conditions.
12. Your Qualifying Purchase must be received during the Promotional Period and will be deemed to be received only when payment for the products are received by the Promoter. If you return a Qualifying Purchase your claim may be deemed invalid at the Promoter’s discretion (unless the product is defective). The Promoter is not liable for any problems with communications networks. You are responsible for your own costs associated with entering.
13. Any failure by you to comply with the conditions imposed by the gift supplier may result in the gift being cancelled or withdrawn without liability for the Promoter or the gift supplier.
14. If you or your claim are deemed by the Promoter to breach these Terms and Conditions, your claim (or at the Promoter’s discretion, all of your claims) may be discarded. The Promoter may, at any time, require you to produce documentation to establish to the Promoter’s satisfaction the validity of your claims (including documentation establishing your identity, age, place of residence and place of employment). Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not waive those rights.
15. You must not:
(a) tamper with the purchase process;
(b) engage in any conduct that may jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the gift with purchase;
(c) act in a disruptive, annoying, threatening, abusive or harassing manner;
(d) do anything that may diminish the good name or reputation of the Promoter or any of its related entities or of the agencies or companies associated with this promotion;
(e) breach any law; or
(f) behave in a way that is otherwise inappropriate.
16. The Promoter is not liable for gift claims or correspondence that are misplaced, misdirected, delayed, lost, incomplete, illegible or incorrectly submitted.
17. The Promoter’s decision in connection with all aspects of this promotion is final.
18. Gifts cannot be transferred or exchanged nor (except where cash is specified) redeemed for cash. Without limiting any other term of these Terms and Conditions, all gifts must be taken as and when specified, or will be forfeited with no replacement. The gift values are correct as at the date of preparing these Terms and Conditions and include any applicable GST. The Promoter is not responsible for any change in gift value. You agree that if a gift is unavailable for any reason the Promoter may provide another item of equal or higher value. If any gift is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the gift with a reward to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
19. If this promotion cannot run as planned for any reason beyond the Promoter’s control, for example due to software, hardware or communications issues, unauthorised intervention, tampering, fraud or technical failure, the Promoter may end, change, suspend or cancel the promotion or disqualify affected claims/claimants.
110. The Promoter is not responsible for any tax implications arising from you winning a gift. You should seek independent financial advice. If for GST purposes this promotion results in any supply being made for non-monetary consideration, you must follow the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that where the parties are at arm’s length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.
111. Claimants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a successful claimant (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
112. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the claimant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
113. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions restricts, limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
114. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in reward value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a claimant; or (f) use of a gift.