- Aquabumps Gallery – Bondi Beach location
- Sales position on the gallery floor
- Full-Time Position (which includes a Saturday)
- $$$ Salary – based on experience
- Minimum 2 years sales experience required (preferably in retail/gallery environment – but not essential)
Aquabumps has been in operation for over 18 years; sending out a daily email with the best images of coastscapes and Bondi to our global audience. We are at the forefront of producing fine-art prints with exemplary service and quality and have been doing so for well over 14 years.
Aquabumps seeks a confident, outgoing, enthusiastic gallery sales assistant who has excellent customer service skills and a desire to sell our unique artworks to our clients. Just to be clear…this position is on the gallery floor not on the beach…that job has already gone!
We pride ourselves on outstanding customer service. That’s right! Good old fashion customer service where we do what we are say we’re going to do…y’know…call people back (our clients like talking to humans not computers), we carry sold artworks to their car and care that it gets home safely. We go that extra mile to make sure our clients are happy.
We need a team player with a can-do attitude. It gets busy in our gallery (especially in summer) and working as part of our close-knit, humble team is essential.
So if you think you can walk up to a complete stranger, light up an authentic and engaging conversation, talk them through our gallery works, explain sizes and narrow down their selection one of our +1,000 artworks…you’re looking good.
We’d like you to be:
- Passionate about the beach, surf and Aquabumps
- Confident talking to complete strangers, whom are our friendly clientele & subscribers
- Sales focused and willing to work toward sales targets
- A clear communicator
- Organised – it gets busy and our customers like to gang up on us and all call/email at once.
- Computer savvy. You’ll need to use PCs, Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Well presented – we’re a slick gallery and you’ll be the face of everything we do.
If this sounds like the type of job you would thrive on, we’d love to hear from you. Apply with a 1-page resume and cover letter to Attn: TYSON MILLAR [email protected] to join the growing Aquabumps family.
We’re after investing in our team members long term so we won’t be accepting the application for those applicants on travel visas.
Applications are being accepted until further notice.