The moment in life you’ve been waiting for – a job at the Aquabumps Gallery Bondi. Yep, rare – ah-huh, but occasionally we have a spot in the elite team of our passionate 21-year old photography business. We’re a family business and a tight bunch – we want the right person to join our inner sanctum.
So what will you be doing? Hanging out the side of helicopters, sleeping on the beach, travelling the globe or swimming in the waters of Hawaii – nope. Sorry, that jobs been taken. We have a Bondi Gallery role up for grabs – if you think you meet our criteria laid out below – send us your polished CVs and we will be in touch…pronto!
Does this sound like you?
- Split role: Print Production / Gallery Sales Assistant.
- Casual position 10-25 hours a week (weekdays)
- You’re a details person, good with details and organised.
- Love working with fine art prints. The idea of being around photography all day rocks your world?
- You’re good with logistics, can work a computer
- You can deal with our customers, confidently and effectively.
- Drivers license & access to a vehicle is advantageous
- $$$ Salary – to suit candidates experience & fit
- Applications Close 19th Feb 2021
The Aquabumps gallery seeks a Production & Sales Assistant who is passionate about post-production; preparing digital files, printing, cutting photographic prints and organising client orders for global delivery. The role also includes assisting our multi-channelled clients; so a demonstrated ability to sell our artwork and serve our clients is required.
We reckon our artworks look and feel pretty deluxe so you’ll be required to consistently perform quality checks; ensuring all artworks exceed client expectations. All our artworks are prepared, printed, packaged and shipped from our Bondi Gallery, so you’ll need to be organised and be across all client orders.
We’re a small team so if you’re keen to show off your attention to detail in an exciting role (near the beach) for the long-run, I reckon we’ll want to speak with you.
We’d like you to be:
- A bright spark! A frother, an enthusiastic human
- Passionate about the beach, surf & Aquabumps
- Organised and a keen problem-solver
- Have weekday availability
- Proficient in the use of Photoshop and have a working knowledge of the Adode Creative Cloud (CC) suite
- Naturally fastidious to compliment the quality of our artwork
- A team player willing to be part of a small tight-knit team
To apply, email a 1-page resume and cover letter to Attn: TYSON MILLAR (Big Cheese) firstname.lastname@example.org to join our growing Aquabumps family.
Sorry, due to the nature of our small, close-knit team family; no travel visas.