The moment in life you’ve been waiting for – a job at the Aquabumps Gallery Bondi. Occasionally we have a spot in the elite team. We’re a family business (and 21 years old) and a tight bunch – we want the right person to join our inner sanctum.
Casual Position – Gallery Sales Gun Wanted:
- Aquabumps Gallery – Bondi
- Sales Vacancy – Proven track record in retail sales
- Casual position, 8-20 hours per week
- Weekend availability necessary
- $$$ Salary – to suit candidate experience
- Minimum 2 years sales experience required (preferably in retail/gallery environment – but not essential)
At Aquabumps, we’re passionate about the beach, surf and photography. Aquabumps has been at the forefront of producing photographic fine-art prints for over 2 decades. We have a high demand for our photographic artworks, both locally and internationally.
The Aquabumps Gallery seeks a sales assistant who has exemplary customer service skills and a passion to sell a high-end, sort-after product.
Just to be clear…this position is on the gallery floor not on the beach…that job has already taken.
We pride ourselves on delivering outstanding customer service…yep…good old-fashioned customer service where we do what we say we’re going to do…y’know…call people back (our clients like talking to humans, not computers), and go the extra mile for our clients.
It gets busy in our gallery (especially in summer) and working together, as a team, is essential.
So if you think you can walk up to a complete stranger, light up an authentic and engaging conversation, talk them through our production process, provide interior design advice and guide them into selection one of our +1,000 range of artworks…you’re looking good…I reckon we want to speak with you.
We’d love for you to be:
- Passionate about the beach, surf & Aquabumps
- Available on weekends, our peak times in the gallery
- A clear communicator in-store, on phone and over email
- Organised, professional & personable – be a match made in heaven for the stuff we put on the wall
- Well presented – we’re a slick gallery and you’ll be front of house and our brand
- PC savvy, so you’ll need to be proficient in MS Office (Outlook, Excel, and Word)
To apply, email a 1-page resume and cover letter to Attn: TYSON MILLAR (Big Cheese) firstname.lastname@example.org to join our growing Aquabumps family.
Sorry, due to the nature of our small, close-knit team family; no travel visas.