- Applications Close 18th January 2018
- Aquabumps Gallery – Bondi
- Impeccable attention to detail in the preparation, printing & cutting of Aquabumps photographic prints
- Dealing with logistics of artwork to our clients
- Experience with large format printing is advantageous but not essential
- Casual position 15-30 hours per week
- $$$ Salary – to suit candidates experience
At Aquabumps, we’re passionate about the beach, surf and photography. Aquabumps has been in operation for 18 years and we are at the forefront of producing photographic fine-art prints from the Aquabumps catalogue spanning nearly 2 decades. We have a high demand for our photographic artworks and deal with both local and international clientele.
The Aquabumps gallery now seeks a production assistant who is passionate about preparing digital image files, printing, cutting photographic prints and organising client orders to the end process of being packaged for pick-up or booking the artwork for global delivery. To be clear…this position is on the gallery floor not on the beach or organising photo shoots…that job has already taken.
Artworks are prepared, printed, packaged and shipped from our Bondi Gallery, so you’ll need to be organised to become our ‘who’s order is what, and where’ go-to person. We reckon our artwork looks and feels pretty deluxe so you’ll need be able to consistently perform quality checks, ensuring all artworks exceed client expectations.
We’re a small team so if you’re keen to sink your teeth in an exciting role (near the beach) for the long-run, I reckon we’ll want to speak with you.
We’d like you to be:
- Passionate about the beach, surf and Aquabumps.
- Have weekday availability
- Proficient in the use of Photoshop and have a working knowledge of the Adode Creative Cloud (CC) suite
- Experience with handling and cutting large format prints is advantageous
- Have a great attention to detail and exceed quality standards our clients expect
- A team player willing to be part of a small tight-knit team
If this sounds like the type of job you would thrive on, we’d love to hear from you. Apply with a 1 page resume and cover letter to attn: TYSON MILLAR (Big Cheese) [email protected] to join the growing Aquabumps family.
Sorry, due to the nature of our small, close-knit team family; no travel visas.