Applications Close 24th July 2020
Located at Bondi Aquabumps Gallery
- Must posses an exemplary eye for attention to detail
- Responsible for the preparation, printing & cropping of Aquabumps artwork (print/digital)
- Dealing with day-to-day logistics of client orders
- In close contact with clients for collection & delivery of artwork
- Casual position 10-25 hours per week
- $$$ Salary – to suit candidates experience
At Aquabumps, we’re passionate about the beach, surf and photography. We’ve been in operation for 21 years and at the forefront of producing photographic fine-art prints for over two decades. Our loyal following spans the globe and our artworks are always handmade to the highest quality and consistency we’ve become known for.
The Aquabumps gallery seeks a production assistant who is passionate about post-production; preparing digital files, printing, cutting photographic prints and organising client orders for global delivery. To be clear…this position is in our artwork production area and not on the beach or organising photo shoots…that job has already taken.
Artworks are prepared, printed, packaged and shipped from our Bondi Gallery, so you’ll need to be organised and be across every client order. We reckon our artworks look and feel pretty deluxe so you’ll be required to consistently perform quality checks; ensuring all artworks exceed client expectations.
We’re a small team so if you’re keen show off your attention to detail in an exciting role (near the beach) for the long-run, I reckon we’ll want to speak with you.
We’d like you to be:
- Passionate about the beach, surf and Aquabumps.
- Have weekday availability
- Proficient in the use of Photoshop and have a working knowledge of the Adode Creative Cloud (CC) suite
- Have a great attention to detail and exceed quality standards our clients expect
- A team player willing to be part of a small tight-knit team
To apply, email a 1 page resume and cover letter to attn: TYSON MILLAR (Big Cheese) email@example.com to join our growing Aquabumps family.
Sorry, due to the nature of our small, close-knit team family; no travel visas.