- Application Close 18th January 2018
- Aquabumps Gallery – Bondi
- Sales Vacancy – Must have a knack for building instant rapport and have a proven track record in retail sales
- Casual position, 15-30 hours per week
- Weekend availability necessary
- $$$ Salary – to suit candidate experience
- Minimum 2 years sales experience required (preferably in retail/gallery environment – but not essential)
At Aquabumps, we’re passionate about the beach, surf and photography. Aquabumps has been in operation for 18 years and we are at the forefront of producing photographic fine-art prints from the Aquabumps catalogue spanning nearly 2 decades. We have a high demand for our photographic artworks and deal with both local and international clientele
The Aquabumps gallery now seeks a sales assistant who has exemplary customer service skills and a desire to sell our unique artworks to the public. Just to be clear…this position is on the gallery floor not on the beach…that job has already taken.
We pride ourselves on delivering outstanding customer service…yep…good old-fashioned customer service where we do what we say we’re going to do…y’know…call people back (our customers like talking to humans not computers), we carry purchased artworks to their car and care that it gets home safely. We go that extra mile to make sure our customers are happy.
Are you a team player? It gets busy in our gallery (especially in summer) and working together is essential.
So if you think you can walk up to a complete stranger, light up an authentic and engaging conversation, talk them through our production process, provide interior design advice and guide them into selection one of our +1,000 range of artworks…you’re looking good…I reckon we want to speak with you.
We’d like you to be:
- Passionate about the beach, surf and Aquabumps.
- Available on weekends – these are peak times for our gallery
- A clear communicator in-store, on phone and over email. The face-to-face service is what we’ve always been known for, but to be honest, clear, concise and timely in our response is what we endeavour to always maintain in our service delivery.
- Organised – Our customers are like a flash-mob they’re g and all call/email at once. You need to be ready and keep your cool. Be the ultimate multi-tasker; you can be everywhere at once!
- Computer savvy. You’ll need to use PCs, Outlook, Excel and Word. Na you don’t need to be a dorky Bill Gates – but you need to how to operate all the software without a blink of an eye.
- Well presented – we’re a slick gallery and you’ll be front of house. You’re representing us.
If this sounds like the type of job you would thrive on, we’d love to hear from you. Apply with a 1 page resume and cover letter to attn: TYSON MILLAR (Big Cheese) [email protected] to join the growing Aquabumps family.
Sorry, due to the nature of our small, close-knit team family; no travel visas.