Applications close Friday, 30th November 2023
Location: Bondi Aquabumps Gallery (+ site visits to our local framers)
An excitingly rare opportunity has arisen within our dynamic production team.
So… what’s it all about?
- Full-Time Manager Position
- Responsible for the preparation, printing, delivery & quality of Aquabumps artwork
- Coordinating order logistics and freight cost management
- Consistent, clear communication with our clients
- Managing and working with our artisan framing team
- $$$ Salary – to suit the candidate’s experience
Aquabumps is a custom-order artwork business based in Bondi Beach, Sydney. You’ll be working very closely with our artisan framing team to hand-create dozens of artworks daily and coordinate our global deliveries. We seek someone to organise this entire creation process and liaise with our customers, ensuring a swift, efficient delivery.
Artworks are prepared, printed, packaged, and shipped from our Bondi Gallery, so you’ll need to be impeccably organised and be across every client order. We reckon our artworks look and feel pretty deluxe, so you’ll be required to perform quality checks consistently, ensuring all artworks exceed client expectations.
You’ll need to be a multi-tasker; Aquabumps is a busy place. We’re an enthusiastic mob and offer our clientele customer service rarely seen in this country. We do go that extra mile…just read our 5-star Google reviews.
Want an insight into your day? After your morning swim, you’ll dive right into the online orders, assessing what has to be printed. We print daily in our Bondi Studio, checking colours to confirm the sharpness of our salubrious prints. You’ll then organise images to be framed with your meticulous organisational skills. We often visit our offsite framing team to help with coordination. You’ll use shipping and tracking tools daily and keep our customers in the loop of your progress. Occasionally, you’ll have to dip into the gallery and help a few customers, most of the time answering some questions via our online chat system.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Must possess an exemplary ‘eye for attention to detail.’
- Weekday availability – Monday to Friday full-time role
- Impeccable organisational skills
- Proficient in the use of Excel, Outlook
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and print and retouching
- A team player willing to be part of a small, tight-knit team
- Drivers License & vehicle required
Does this sound like you? Apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with a one-page cover letter (or video).
Meet the current team at Aquabumps.