- Location: Aquabumps Gallery, Bondi Beach
- Casual position, 15-30 hours per week
- Weekend & Christmas availability is essential
- $$$ per/hour – to suit candidate experience
- Minimum 2 years sales experience required (preferably in retail/gallery environment – but not essential)
The Aquabumps Team are passionate about the beach, surf and photography. Heading into our 20th year of operation; we’re at the forefront of producing photographic fine-art prints for our domestic & international clientele.
We’re seeking a gallery sales assistant who possesses excellent customer service skills. As a business, Aquabumps is founded on good ‘ole fashioned customer service so you’ll need bring your A-game in assisting our clients whether that be in decision-making, styling a space or carrying artwork to their car.
Just to be clear…this position is on the gallery floor and not on the beach taking photos all day long sipping cocktails working on your tan…that job has been taken by :: uge (sole-contributing photographer of 19 years).
So if you think you can walk up to a complete stranger, light up an authentic and engaging conversation, talk them through our range… I reckon we want to speak with you.
We’d like you to be:
- Passionate about the beach, surf and all things Aquabumps
- Have a proven track record in Retail Sales & Customer Service
- Available on weekends; the peak times for our gallery
- A confident, clear communicator in-store, on the phone and over email
- Organised/multi-tasker – it gets busy and our customers like to gang up on us and all call/email at once
- Computer savvy
- Well presented – we’re a slick gallery and you’ll be front of house. You’ll be the face of us
If this sounds like the type of job you would thrive in, we’d love to hear from you.
Apply with a 1-page resume and cover letter by Friday, 5th October. Attn: TYSON MILLAR (Big Cheese) [email protected] to join the growing Aquabumps family.
Sorry, due to the nature of our small, close-knit team family; no travel visas.