I realise you’re probably gonna look at today’s shots and think I’ve gone a bit long on young Bronte surfer Caleb Reid, well, I have, but I also think it’s well deserved. Do you see many dudes tearing 2 footers?
The surf wasn’t spectacular earlier – but sufficient. Even less spectacular now that the northerly is up and roaring. But at sunrise there was the odd 2 footer with 3 foot set. I shot 21 year old Caleb on his home turf, where he seemed to know every bump in the bank, every pocket on the sets. Onya buddy. Ok, enough pumping his tyres up, there’s waves, bigger later but windier. Tonight it peaks and tomorrow it fades.
We’ve been getting a lot of phone calls about our Aquabumps book. Here’s some common questions:
- Got any left? Yes. We do.
- I’m in the city and want one, how long? Order before 1pm today and it will be on your desk before you go home tonight. For real. We use couriers, just get it delivered to your office and someone has to sign for it. Yes, someone has to sign for it so your home address ain’t gonna cut it (just put your office address in special instructions on check out if can’t change it, include business name)
- I can’t enter my delivery address? I bet you’ve selected PICKUP FROM THE GALLERY (i.e. no freight). Click on your location on our map if you don’t want to come to downtown Bondi and pick it up.
- Is it good? We think so. 208 big pages of Bondi. Otherwise use it to prop your monitor up, keep doors open with, make big paper aeroplanes – all good uses.
- I’m overseas, can I get one before xmas? Yep. Order now to be safe though. Takes 5 days via Fedex to get to places like Europe, Uk, USA…if you’re in the back roads of Alaska I reckon Fedex may take a day or two longer.
- Why so much mulla to freight it to Europe ($95)? The book is BIG and 3 kilos. Comes in its own box…c’mon, you’re worth it.
If you’ve got some coin left after buying a book, maybe pick up one of these for the summer break – ex-demo Scorpion rigid hull stink boat to access those breaks in Sydney no accessible by road. Insert drool.
Bye :: uge