The plague of small swell continues. Bondi had 1-2 footers and is still very weak (windswell). Not much else to see down there – apart from a whole pile of people. Nice weather, max 27 degrees, maybe a thunderstorm later. Pretty flat until some good stuff arrives next Monday/Tuesday. Sit tight.
Most of you probably already know this – but last Friday, Tracks Mag editor and local Bondi surfer, Luke Kennedy, suffered a horrific injury to the throat whilst surfing Sunset on the North Shore – basically his board speared him in the throat. Luke (aka Bubba) only just got off the plane in Hawaii 10 hours before the accident…let’s hope for a speedy recovery fella…
We get a lot of questions at this time of year. Hope this clears up a few:
- We still have our new Aquabumps Book for sale. Yes, we have stock. You can only buy it from us. Yep, us. Best way is to buy online www.aquabumps.com/book and get it delivered. But if you’re getting it delivered, it’s by courier, so put your work address in the SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS and leave us a phone number. Someone has to sign for it.
- Books purchased in Sydney CBD will be delivered tomorrow if ordered today. Yep, good ay?
- Interstate books will be there on Friday if ordered today…Perth, Melbourne, Adelaide etc…easy.
- Overseas books will be delivered 5 working days in MOST cases, yes before chrissy if ordered today! But hang on, if you’re in the back roads of Alaska, it may take a little long – but you’ll have a tracking no. to see it coming and can hassle Fedex (not us). We ship the day of ordering.
- The Aquabumps Gallery in Bondi is open 10am to 6pm every day leading up to Christmas. That’s 10 – 6 buddies.
- You’ll find us at 151 Curlewis Street, Bondi beach NSW 2026. Still lost? Our phone number is +612 9130 7788.
- We have so much artwork in stock, I reckon you can do all your Christmas shopping in once place – here! Come in, relax.
- Framed artwork orders taken now won’t be ready for xmas, but we can do a mini print or sumpin’ to give em on the big day. Unframed prints can be ready in 5 working days.
- No I didn’t get a photo of you in a black wettie and white board 10 years ago. Sorry. (you’d be surprised how many times I get that one)
- We use Canon cameras and lenses. They’re beaut. Have been using them for 12 years.
Have a good day, go outside in the sunshine.