Today is a very strange day weatherwise.
It’s gonna roll out like this:
- She’s gonna get hot. Hottest day in 1 year. 35 degrees – wow.
- Winds will be NW – a hot wind.
- Waves are shoulder high at East facing beaches like Maroubra. Bondi is knee to waist high.
- After lunchtime a gusty cool change will sweep over Sydney.
- The temperature will drop by 15 degrees. Yes. 15 degrees. Pack ya jumper.
- Thunderstorms will develop and you will think that the the 2nd half of the day is not connected to the 1st. Odd.
- My advice is go for a swim right now before all this changes. Its really nice.
- Swell coming for the weekend
As you were.
Oh. If you want an Aquabumps Book – we’ll slap one in a Next Day Post bag for ya now. Be quick and click here.
Ciao :: uge