Mighty fine morning out there.
Today will go a lil’ something like this:
- The early morning high tide (8am) will conceal any current swell movements…(it’s only 1 foot and breaking on the weedy shore)
- Go for a swim, avoiding weed (say no to drugs)
- The sun will bake us to a balmy 28 degrees until lunchtime – go for another swim
- Clouds will appear after lunchtime – go do some work…finally
- Rain and thunderstorms may also appear as the day progresses – fill ya tanks up
- The swell will pickup, seeing the period kicks up to a nice 10 seconds and the tide drops – perhaps go for a paddle
- Hang on…the winds look to be 20 knots of SE late today…boo. Onshore and messy – perhaps Friday drinks are a better option.
Next week is looking more interesting – decent sized swells, but flanking onshore winds will narrow down your options. Wednesday is the peak of the swell.
The kids are back at school, and it’s now safe to leave the house. Phew.
The Aquabumps Gallery, 151 Curlewis Street is open all weekend 10am to 6pm. Browse the BUY PRINTS section of our website, check out sizes and prices and click “PREVIEW IN YOUR HOME” button to see what it looks like on the wall.
Have a great day, if contact with us once a day isn’t enough join our Aquabumps Facebook fan page. You can play amongst yourselves as well.