Today when I rolled down the beach I saw:
– Brand new waist to shoulder high waves definitely worth surfing (little fat)
– Lots of people, up for the warm weather and working on the summer rig
– 50 mad cows littered around Bondi beach
– Free Ice-cream – I am an addict.
– NE winds
– My mate Sam in a pair of boardies he’s own since he was 17 (he’s now an old man at 40)
– A very good looking day – go outside!
Christmas is now 4 weeks away. If you want to order artworks from us to give to your people, they will take 3 weeks to hand craft, yes each order is processed in our secret mountain top factory, guarded by Buddhist monks, and Sir Tom, our master head framer, carves out the raw oak from a (dead) tree and then sands it into a frame which you can then pick up from our Bondi Gallery 151 Curlewis Street NSW 2026 Telephone 9130 7788 order artworks online right now and don’t even leave your seat!
Bye :: uge