What-a-day! Magic. Deluxe. Exquisite. Waves – nah.
6 things random things about your ‘hood:
- After years and years of rumours, Justin Hemmes of Merivale has officially purchased the Royal Hotel in Bondi (Cnr of Bondi Road and Denham). He paid nearly 30 mil for the joint – the deal is done. The Royal has been there since 1904 and is famous for hosting the first meeting of the Bondi Lifesaving Club in 1907. Tip – buy real estate around the joint. Look what happened around Coogee Pav.
- I paid $31.50 for a small burger, fries and drink at Milky Lane on Curlewis Street Bondi. That’s gotta be a record. That’s equivalent to 2 x organic salads and a Turmeric Latte.
- If you think we have a lotta sharing bikes around the ‘hood, well, the biggest player in the bike share space has entered the Sydney Market – meet the yellow OFO bike. Mellow yellow is gonna take this town by storm. Just to clarify I love bikes, I love sharing and long walks on the beach at sunset. I quite liked this art installation of ET rent-a-bike in Melbs.
- Aquabumps, Zenith and SBS won a gold medal at the MFA awards for our work on the TV series DEEP WATER. Our post went nuts. Read more
- Mega Mex chain from Melb has opened in Hall Street – FONDA, they’re pumping. Food is excellent and love the fit out.
- Iconic Icebergs Dining Room is for sale. Not the business, the lease off Singo. 675sqm of the best views in Bondi. Got cash? Would make a great apartment!
: : Uge