Hope you got up early this morning…as of 8:40am a violet south change hit with a BANG.
What this means is:
- The change brings cooler temperatures for Sydney after a sweltering hot night – did anyone sleep last night?
- The early 1-1.5 footers of the early have been butchered into 30cm wind chop
- All this wind will generate a new south swell that follows tomorrow afternoon (it’s going to blow 30 knots!)
- Clouds have now smothered Sydney
- My lunchtime surf/dip has been canned
Gallery Sales/Production Assistant required
The Aquabumps empire is searching for a FULL TIME Gallery Sales/Production assistant. Before you all write in thinking you’re applying for a job which involves lying on the beach, travelling to the Maldives, surfing Mentawais on the weekend – IT’S NOT – that job has already gone. I repeat this is not a photography/travel job. We’re looking for a bright spark who wants a future in running/managing our flagship gallery in Bondi. Enough ramble, read this spiel, if you think you tick the boxes then send your resumes into Gloria@aquabumps.com.
Later honks :: uge